- Aragorn's Briar Glass Pipe: Is a shire favorite for a very good reason. The length and the shape of the pipe make it perfect for travel, and it just hits like a dream. There's enough space between bowl and mouthpiece to get good cooling action on your smoke, and it's super easy to clear each and every pull.
- Ash Catcher Glass Pipe: By indenting the mouthpiece, anything heavier than air (ash, particulate or any solids) is pulled down by the natural effect of gravity, misses the mouthpiece hole and is deflected further downward to collect at the base of the indent. The Ash Catcher Glass Pipe deflects the ash away from the hole.
- Bonehead Ash Catcher Glass Pipe: A daily reminder of our own mortality so that we may live the lives we are blessed with to the fullest, so, when we reflect on all that has passed, we can say, I smoked a GRIP of herb with this awesome pipe!
- Cyclops Glass Pipe: The cyclops eyeball glass pipe can see into your soul and demands you to smoke! This pipe was designed to represent a functional version of the windows on our soul.
- Dancer Series Glass Pipe: Is a selection of pipes made with three complimentary or contrasting colors that speak to a specific theme. They were named Dancers because of the way the torch flame dances around in the turbulence created by how thick we lay the color wrap on the pipe. There was also added a small amount of silver fume under the colors. When the model is raked up and down with clear to create the pattern in the colors, windows open between the colors. The fumes in these windows will change blue and green colors with use.
- Gandalf Glass Pipe: This piece has a long drop, which gives extra cooling space for your smoke. Close your eyes, flick your lighter, and light up like you're in the Shire.
- Golden Smokestack: By indenting the mouthpiece, anything heavier than air (ash, particulate or any solids) is pulled down by the natural effect of gravity, missed the mouthpiece hole and is deflected further downward to collect at the base of the indent.
- Granite Glass Pipe: The granite glass pipe is one of the more organic patterns, Taking its decoration cues from nature, this pipe mimics the beautiful, one of a kind looks of granite.
- Northern Light Glass Pipe: Also known as Aurora Borealis are a "glasstronomical" phenomena. Each pipe is hand blown with the pictured swirling designs, and then sand blasted to give it a matte finish. This piece fells great in your hand, and will take you to the moon and back when you smoke with it.
- Old School Glass Pipe: The old school glass pipe is just what is sounds like. This piece has ease of use down. No cleaning hole, so you just load and light. It's also a smaller pipe, so finding a space for it shouldn't be a problem.
- Pin Stripe Glass Pipe: The pin stripe glass pipe series adds a touch of class to any smoke circle. Designed with culturally significant color combos that pop off the base tube color and adorned with finger tip gripper marbles of the same color opposing the third hole, these pipes are then sandblasted to add a subtle 'panache'.
- Polka Dot Glass Pipe: Decorated with lively colors reminiscent of the dance they are named for.
- Waterfall Series Glass Pipe: Is a very popular design due to the appearance of movement. The waterfall spoon glass pipe is constructed on 19mm diameter with 3mm wall thickness clear tube. The tube is wrapped with two complimentary or contrasting colors and then raked up and down with clear.
Note: must by a minimum of 5 pipes.