There are approximately 13 million adults who vape in the United States. It is time for all of us to take action if we are to have any chance at saving this industry.
This is why we have created the #Fight4FlavorsChallenge.
We believe that if we all speak up and tell our story of how flavors helped us to make the switch from tobacco to vape, it will make us impossible to ignore.
The challenge is easy to participate in and you can do your part by following these simple instructions:
- Post a video explaining why Flavors were important to your journey in quitting combustibles.
- Identify yourself as an adult, explain how long you have been smoking and explain how flavors helped.
- Be professional and respectful. It’s completely understandable that this issue has many people extremely frustrated, but it is important that we maintain our composure while addressing this topic. Talk about how flavors were important to your individual experience and mention what this has done to make your transition successful.
- Use the Hashtags #Fight4Flavors #Fight4FlavorsChallenge in your post description (this is imperative as we want to get this challenge trending outside of our respective industry)
- Tag / Call-out 3 of your friends to respond with their own F4F video within 24 hours. Make sure to let them know in the video that if they do not respond within this timeframe they must donate $10 to the ACS (American Cancer Society):
And if you’re a shop owner, you can also spread the word by letting your customers know about this challenge and asking them to participate.
One shop owner in Ohio held a #fight4flavorschallenge pizza party where he invited everyone to come down and share their testimonial on video. It caught the attention of his local news station where they did a story on him and his shop.
We get that people are intimidated by the thought of going on film, but it is time for every member of this community to step out of their comfort zone to do what must be done to save vaping. .
We hope you will join us in this fight by sharing your voice.